Whether you are a first home buyer, seasoned investor or a senior/pensioner looking for lifestyle solutions, How Strategy Group will guide you through your journey and help you achieve your dreams.
We will identify finance and property strategies that best fit your personal circumstances and then develop synergies between the two to provide you with the very best wholistic experience and positive result.
Our background and experience in finance will ensure you receive exemplary education, multiple product offerings, proven strategies and professional, caring service. To this end, we promise to:
- develop and review your finance strategy for optimum performance
- process your loans as if they were our own
- keep you well informed throughout the entire process
- champion attention to detail
- value professional development and be recognised as industry leaders
Combining our experience and knowledge of finance with our HOW - Nano Homes, we are committed to bolstering our position to industry leader, offering our clients innovative property strategies and solutions.
We are also committed to assisting our construction partner to lead Australia in modular research & development, thus ensuring our modular homes are:
- exciting in design and construction
- faster and greener to build than traditional alternatives
- superior quality and precision built, exceeding Australian standards
And when you purchase through our property service, you can be confident that we will:
- develop and review your property strategy to ensure it is consistent with all of your current and future needs and desires
- only partner with trusted and quality developers and
- only offer properties that safeguard the integrities of your strategy and property portfolio.
True success will come from genuinely serving our clients to the best of our ability. To that end, we are committed to nurturing a comfortable and progressive environment that encourages teamwork and at the same time, encourages individual employees’ continued growth and development.
Providing the back office and marketing support to our Consultants in the field.
George Nori, is the Managing Director of How Strategy Group and a Finance and Mortgage expert with over 30 years experience leading companies through start-up, survival, turnaround and expansion modes and providing competitive solutions for real revenue growth.
George is extremely dedicated to his clients. He takes the time to get to know each and every one; assessing their financial, investment and property needs, and aligning these requirements with the best products and solutions.
He loves people and derives enormous pleasure from helping them achieve their goals.
Robyn Nori, is the Business Manager of How Strategy Group and has more than 20 years experience heading business operations and entrepreneurial ventures in property, finance, investments and education.
Working with her husband and business partner, George, since 2006, Robyn's visionary direction, broad knowledge base and solid business sense have enabled the company to expand its product offerings from financial service solutions to include the revolutionary HOW - Nano Home.
Rachal Cook is the How Strategy Group’s Project Coordinator in charge of operations, organization and the tracking of all project activities as well as bridging efforts and communications between stakeholders & clients.
She is dedicated to promoting the HOW - Nano Home revolution and ensuring every construction is flawless. She oversees relationships between clients, sales consultants and construction partners to ensure all requirements are in place in a timely and efficient manner. She co-ordinates project quotes, prepares contracts, schedules, reports, benchmarks and invoices, and is the primary point-of-contact for handling any issues that arise. In fact she sits right at the heart of the How Strategy Group.
Adam began his career in finance in 2014 as a broker support agent. He has built strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Adam is committed to listening to client’s individual needs and providing them with tailor made, practical solutions. He understands the complexities and workings of all the various industries that contribute to the construction of a HOW - Nano Home and has worked across a large number of the How Strategy Group’s products.
When he’s not working Adam loves playing soccer, computers and property. He has in fact just purchased his first investment property.
OUR BELIEFS and PROMISES TO YOU
- WE BELIEVE that our clients deserve to be presented with only the most premium of quality properties that align with their wealth creation strategies to provide them with the best possible results in both yields and capital growth.
- WE PROMISE to only deal with developers and builders that have a proven track record in the industry and display integrity and professionalism in their business dealings.
- WE BELIEVE that properties we source for our clients will only be of a calibre that we would be prepared to buy ourselves or source for members of our own family.
- WE PROMISE that any property opportunity presented to you will come with a comprehensive report on that property that will assist you in performing your own due diligence.
- WE BELIEVE that understanding the synergies between finance and property is the key to successful property investment.
- WE PROMISE to assist you in understanding these synergies to develop meaningful strategies to help you achieve your goals.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOU
We are proud to say that much of our business has been referred to us from happy, existing clients who we have been able to assist in establishing their first home loan through to building their property portfolios using optimised loan structures.
We don’t just “write loans”. We offer you a specialised service from a team of professionals. Our loan quality, zero arrears, high client retention and repeat business are very highly valued by the Funders and as a result we have significant advantage when approaching them for high priority and premium service.
We will continue to liaise with Funders to explore innovative and unique funding solutions, to gain win-wins for you.
We will explain the intricacies of your loan structure, manage expectations and liaise between all parties to ensure you receive the highest quality ongoing communication and loan application management.
We will conduct wholistic reviews of your mortgage
structures to optimise your borrowing potentials and maximise your property portfolio growth.
We will sit down with you (and your partner and parents, if you would like) for as long as it takes to help you clearly understand what your options are and to then explain how to structure them for your optimum benefit.
We guarantee that we will keep you informed at each step in your application process within 6 hours of our being notified by the Funder. If we fail, we will give you a bottle of premium wine with our compliments!.... (or a couple of tickets to the movies if you prefer)
If you find you’re not happy with your home loan selection within the first three months following settlement, we will have it changed to your alternate product of choice (with the same Funder) at our cost.
We will review your loan at any time free of charge, to ensure that your home loan continues to work for you as lifestyle changes occur (starting or growing
your family or starting or growing your investment portfolio).
You are special, with unique needs that demand our personal attention. After assessing your needs and goals, we will check available loans from a variety of lenders on our panel and seek out a loan package which best suits your needs.
We will save you the time and energy in comparing loans from a range of lenders, obtaining information about interest rates, fees and costs.
We will simplify the process from application through to settlement, keeping you fully informed on the progress so that your home-buying process remains a pleasant experience!
We pay particular attention in structuring your finances to meet your short, medium and long term needs and so helping you achieve your goals along the way.