So why buy in Brisbane?
Brisbane is undergoing a transformative change into a mature “new world” city. Underpinned by approximately $45.8 billion of infrastructure projects and a strong, diverse economy, Brisbane has an exciting future….
Prices are much more affordable and significantly less than Sydney and Melbourne. In a Moody’s Analytics/Corelogic review, featured in the Australian Financial Review (10 April 2019) Brisbane Apartment values are set to grow by 0.9% in 2019, followed by 5.8% growth in 2020 and a further 5.3% growth in 2021.
- Brisbane’s residential market is moving towards under-supply which should lead to property price growth.
- Brisbane is experiencing record levels of interstate migration and infrastructure development
So why buy in Newstead?
- Newstead North comprises the most expensive apartments in Brisbane
- Newstead has a growing nightlife scene centred on a stretch of former warehouses featuring craft breweries and pubs with a hip, laid-back atmosphere.
- Continuing the industrial-chic vibe, nearby Gasworks Plaza has stylish bistros and cafes built around a decommissioned gasometer.
- Newstead North is a small, exclusive, largely owner-occupied enclave located along the Newstead Peninsula in Brisbane’s inner north.
- The precinct has long been Brisbane’s most exclusive riverfront apartment address and continues to break transaction records year on year.
- Newstead is home to a distinctive combination of high-amenity living and a diverse mix of service and creative businesses
- Newstead North has become an important hub for small businesses and start-ups in Brisbane’s inner north which underpins a thriving local economy
So, why buy in Newstead Series?
- Apartment rentals in Newstead Series are growing with rental yields of 4.7% – 5.3%.
- Newstead Series is the only new supply in the tightly held enclave of Newstead North for over seven years.
- Newstead Series delivers high quality residences for young professionals and down-sizers in this thriving precinct.
- Newstead Series has just received the Brisbane Regional Commendation in 2019 Queensland Architecture Awards and has been shortlisted for the State Architecture Awards in mid-June.
- Managed by JLL, a world leading real estate management firms
- Half acre of exclusive resident amenity, featuring pool, gym, outdoor cinema, BBQ area and fire-pit, all in a picturesque landscaped setting.
This development ticks all of the boxes – location, quality, price, demand and yield …..It just doesn’t get any better!
This is the final release so only limited stock remains…
One and two bedroom apartments & townhome from $435,000 – $855,000
If you are interested, please contact George… 0411 216849 or email